Learning new tools for weight managment
– You listen again to your internal cues of hunger and satisfaction instead of trying to follow strict or arbitrary rules about your eating.
– You build a strong foundation of nutrition information and choose from all foods freely to meet your needs instead of trying every fad diet that comes along.
– You are physically active because it gives you energy, stress relief and an active metabolism instead of exercising to punish yourself or earn the right to eat.
– You eat foods you really enjoy without guilt instead of depriving yourself or bingeing.
– You eat mindfully in a manner that nourishes your body, mind and soul instead of eating unconsciously or obsessing over every bite of food.
– You become aware of your thoughts, feelings and actions and how they affect you instead of judging yourself because you didn’t follow a program rigidly.
– You create a self-care buffer zone and meet your true needs instead of eating too much or neglecting yourself.
– You connect with your higher self to help you learn these new tools for weight management and continue your journey toward a fulfilling, vibrant life.